3 John 1:5

Today I met someone for the first time when she came to our house for dinner tonight. She had visited our church on Sunday but I didn’t get a chance to even see her. After our pastor shared her contact information for me to reach out to her, I called, and seeing that she lived a stone’s throw away, I invited her over. 

It was such a lovely time.

Over a modest dinner of hot dogs, salad, and homemade cheesecake bars I found cause to praise our Great God! He is gathering His people from all walks of life. From every generation. From all people groups. 

Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, for Marla. 

Thank you, Lord! 

Beloved, it is a faithful thing you do in all your efforts for these brothers, strangers as they are


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Glory, our good

Surprised by grief